Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthdays

My sweet high school friends birthdays are everyday from 6/25 to 6/28. We have a group of 10 of us that were always together. We had many late-night study sessions at Wendy's, which was near by our college entry exam classes. One after another, when we got driver's license ( legal age is 18), we practiced driving for hours and hours - It's a little complicated to drive in Tokyo - most of us damaged our cars at least once. I damaged mine with a tombstone (oops!). One of us took off about a 100 feet of guardrail from a main street. We spent time in lots of parks, lots of dinners, lots of supposedly hot and scary spots.....I think I spent most of my free time with them instead of dating others. Although we are all grown ups and most of them have brilliant careers and lives, I still miss those days.

well,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSUKE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORISHIN!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERI!!!!

洋介、森信、ゆり、衣里、お誕生日おめでとう!

1 comment:

yuri said...

睦美さま

お誕生日を覚えてくれていてありがとう。
近いお誕生日の皆様、お誕生日おめでとうございます。

アマリーちゃんが可愛くて羨ましいです。
また、かわいい写真いっぱい載せてね!

百合