Saturday, June 07, 2008

Summer, yet?

I guess Oregonians are supposed to go walk, garden and play at parks in cold & wet weather. I wish I can think that way, but I can't! I still need an umbrella.

It's getting cold everyday.

It's even 50's inside. We have the heater on.....Everything outside is wet......

We are trapped in the house. Amalie is cutting and gluing papers for hours.....


Ahhhh, Poor Amalie. This weather drives me nuts!!!!!


日々、寒くなる今日このごろ。
そして、毎日雨。かれこれ8,9ヶ月は降り続き・・・

あぁぁぁぁあ、気が狂いそうだぁぁぁぁ。


1 comment:

sunderlage family said...

You guys. We miss you. Amelie is so cute - and you guys look great also. Your house is amost done. I can't believe all that you guys have done. That is serious work but I know you'll enjoy it when it is all done and you can sit back and say you did it by yourselves. The food looks great. I miss your cooking. Great job on the running - I just wish we could go together. Thanks for sending us the link. Hope to see more of you.
Wendy