Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tears from my heart.

Two days ago, Japan was hit by gigantic earthquake and tsunami.

When my husband, Ryan first said there was an earthquake in Japan, I thought it would be one of those small ones all the way out in the ocean. I grew up in Tokyo where it is always shaking. We get earthquakes a few times a month. So, it's usually not big deal at all, but this one was. It's just I still don't know what to say. I'm very shocked and heartbroken about everything happening in Japan. Those people who couldn't run, who lost their lives, who were exposed to radiation while they were trapped in debris....... I haven't been able to sleep or function. Just hoping there are more and more lives to get saved.


And, thank you for everyone who asked me about my family. All of my family is fine. Tokyo is a few hundreds miles away from where it really hit, but it kept shaking very hard on and off for at least 24 hours. All my family and friends said they have never experienced this before. I have heard crazy stories from them, but I'm really thankful that they are okay.

I don't know what I can do for them right now from here, so I pray to God.




地震と津波と原発の被爆と・・・被害に合われた方々の事を思うと心が痛くて、不眠に陥るほど動揺しています。一人でも多くの方が一秒でも早く助かりますように、心からお祈りしています。

No comments: